- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company’s Service Centres or it’s Authorised Service Centres or it’s Dealer’s Service Centres.
- For units installed beyond the municipal limits of the jurisdiction of the authorised service centre/company’s service centre/authorised dealer’s service centre, all expenses incurred in collection the unit or part/s thereof from the company’s service centre/authorised service centre/authorised dealer’s service centre, as well as expenses incurred in connection with deputing of service personnel/ technicians towards to and fro travel, conveyance and other incidentals etc. will be borne by the customer.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or it’s authorised service centre/ service dealer, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at it’s discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- Any change of address shall be intimated to concerned service centre for continuation of warranty.
Warranty for the unexpired period shall continue after the product is inspected by the concerned service centre and the product is found free from transit damage. The customer shall have to pay a visiting charge towards inspection, as applicable.
In case of any transit damage, the product shall be repaired by the concerned service centre on charges and warranty for unexpired period to continue.
- The warranty does not cover demonstration/ installation of the product purchased.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. The maximum claim /s if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- The warranty is issued at Hyderabad , and Courts at Hyderabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s, which are found to be detective.
- Repairs during warranty period shall be carried on “Carry In” basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall bring the product to the Service Centre with whom the set is registered for warranty service. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation of system from place of installation to the Service Centre.
- The concerned Service Centre will advise the customer whether to effect the repair at site or its Service Centre.
- Any part/s of the system replaced by the company at it’s discretion shall be with a functionally operative part.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- The product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry/ or physical construction of the set.
- Installation/ repair work is carried out by persons/agency other than authorised by the company.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the machine.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service centre or purchaser’s residence.